Mafia Wars Pimps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uping your attack and defense numbers

4 posters

Go down

Uping your attack and defense numbers Empty Uping your attack and defense numbers

Post by cmf78 February 17th 2010, 14:41

If you want to have a strong character, and a strong mafia in general, it is best to work on getting your attack and defense numbers based on mafia and items up everyday. This can be accomplished by buying better items as you gain more money in CUba, Moscow, and Bangkok. This can be done by trading for items that help you out more. For instance, MHEL is cool and great to have, but 2 ZCB's arent as valuable to you as 20 armored state cars. Higher level players will trade, cuz once they are no good to them, they are dead weight. You also need to put money in attack and defense. A 500 who gets his ass kicked by a 200 is worthless. What does he have to offer the clan? Loot? That would be their main worth. I know that people with rounded characters will get tired of protecting speed levelers. Obviously, it is not my decision who to let into the clan, but if speed levelers want the benefits of being in, they should have to throw in attack and defense items for the players they need to fight on their behalf. Maybe there should even be a hit squad for THC's protection. Once again, with players throwing in to strengthen the squad. It is not that hard to up your numbers if you make a conscience effort to do so. For example, when I joined on 2/2, my attack was 24,351 and my defense was 28,499. That was respectable for a 174, but I continue to work on it everyday, trying to add 1000 to each. Today, my attack is 35,427 and my defense is 37,359 with both profile numbers over 300. I am only a 210 now, so progress can be made....
cmf78
cmf78
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Class : Maniac
Clan : THC,LCF, Irish Mafia,MWR, MM

Back to top Go down

Uping your attack and defense numbers Empty Re: Uping your attack and defense numbers

Post by cmf78 February 17th 2010, 16:28

Nothing against speed levelers, btw, play how you want, I am just sayin...lol
cmf78
cmf78
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Uping your attack and defense numbers Empty Re: Uping your attack and defense numbers

Post by Jergin01 February 17th 2010, 17:08

Uping your attack and defense numbers 777410

In the beginning, I was just concerned with a being a 'High Level' player and having a lot of money...

Got them both now, so it's time to get down to business with fighting. I just started tracking my progression. Every day, I enter my mafia's attack and defense strength. When I do that, it calculates exactly how many points I went up in each category from the previous day... as well as throwing me an average amount of points I go up.

Stats are key, I agree (and that rhymed... read it again)

But, I disagree on your item strategy. Just sayin'

You may be better off focusing on the items you really want, and only acquire them, even if you get less. I spent so much energy (in MW) trying to get 501 of certain items that I thought were good... WRONG! It was a waste of time and it slowed my progression down, just to find out they released Bangkok items - that are purchasable and have SICKK stats.

I await your rebuttal sir.
Jergin01
Jergin01
Super Mod
Super Mod

Class : Mogul
Clan : {T.H.C}

https://www.facebook.com/reqs.php#/profile.php?ref=profile&am

Back to top Go down

Post by cmf78 February 17th 2010, 18:19

Well put my good sir. Let me explain my reasoning a bit more, then you might see where I am coming from. I also wanted to level quickly and get lots of money, until I figured out, that, just like everybody else, I can go pretty quickly if I put it all into energy. However, wheres the challenge or gameplay? Sign in, click, level up, click, use energy pack, click, level up.... you get my drift. Meanwhile, I get my ass kicked by people who have spread their points around and I don't much car for that. There is always somebody badder, but the point is to make sure there is as few as possible. I do agree that Bangkok has bad ass loot, but how long is it gonna be before you have 150,000,000 baht (i think) to buy 501 assassins and 501 shaolins? Not to mention the other items....Bet you are glad you've got all that MHEL, even if it did take yo a while to get it. Now, someone like you, with all that energy can level quickly and build your defense and attack up very quickly, so its not a huge issue. Let me put a situation out there though that puts what I said in perspective. Today, I was on a trading board and traded 4 MHEL for 40 BMP's and 40ITR's, for, I'm sure you know, tier 3 of the Boss in NY. Yes I could go back and do the jobs, but that is infuriating, and my mafia is great, but I get tired of annoying them with request for the same thing, so I did a bit of trading. All part of the game the way I see it. You need to use every tool available to you. If anybody on this board happens to disagree, why are you on here tryin to get pimped Usin a tool. Anyway, this guy asks me if I want 300 HU-9's for 12 ZCB's. I thought about it. I had 11, and I wanted to keep 1,call me a collector. Anyway, I gave him 10 ZCB's and 2 KCC for those 300 HU-9's. Yes those were essentially top end, but my attack went up 5000 in a matter of minutes and my defense about 2500. Good trade for both of us He was high level, so I'm sure he didn't need em anymore. I agree that you should get what you want( I want one of everythig at lease) but, after that, I am saying what you want should be the highest stats. If you are a 250 and you have 25 ZCB's thats cool, thats a good start, but, why not see if you can get 200 armored state cars for them, or armored limos. You will be more powerful...You need to find every way you can to try to up your stats, at least, I think you do...Just another challenge of the game....My opinion of course, but that is some of my reasoning....LOL, it may be flawed, but hell, this is just a forum, not scripture......

PS, I wouldn't waste time on getting 501 of any item just by going after loot drops, I am saying to find creative ways to get better items....bartering is a part of life in general, so it should be here too....I always gift what I can to my mafia, but, sometimes I trade too. I
cmf78
cmf78
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Jergin01 February 18th 2010, 06:38

I like you man... but you're crazy! Your thinking is clear and precise. I see exactly were you are coming from now...

I had no idea you were trading for these items. I was under the impression you were wasting all your energy trying to loot them. As long as you are trading for items that will replace other items during fights (because those items are better in stats) you have a valid point, and a good point at that.

Bangkok loot is a bit pricey, and it will be quite some time before I am able to acquire all the items I want/need. So, in the mean time, I will take your advice and continue looking for items that will, in some way, increase my mafia attack and defense.

300 HU-9's for 12 ZCB's! Now that is a deal.

And "my attack went up 5000 in a matter of minutes and my defense about 2500." You can't beat that. That is an extremely quick increase on the stats.

Rock on brother! And keep the good posts rollin'

Uping your attack and defense numbers 22778
Jergin01
Jergin01
Super Mod
Super Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by cmf78 February 18th 2010, 07:16

Nah, I only waste a bit of time trying to loot, but I have only finished the 1st tier of moscow, so I need all the help I can get...lol. Right now, I am concentrating on finishing that 3rd boss tier in NY. I have to make myself do it, cuz of all the one percent jobs. I get frustrated, but that golden throne will make the rest of moscow and all of Bangkok more tolerable. I have heard about the energy requirements there. As soon as Bangkok opened though, I did2 things...enough jobs to buy a business, and started fighting. I want to be able to buy the items before I ever get there....still gonna take a while, but I should get Bangkok Dangerous today, if everything goes as planned....lol.

P.S. I have gotten at least 10 pieces of MHEL from loot drops while fighting in Bangkok, so, I didn't really have alot invested in them. Kinda made em easier to part with.
cmf78
cmf78
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Manas2007 February 19th 2010, 02:26

WoW!!!
Manas2007
Manas2007
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Clan : T.H.C

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=69469

Back to top Go down

Post by cmf78 February 19th 2010, 09:48

Weeeee, got em up to 42,000 today....I'm comin for ya Jergin :.wavee.:

btw, completely off the subject but this

I like you man... but you're crazy!

wouldn't happen to be an old school reference, would it??
cmf78
cmf78
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Jergin01 February 19th 2010, 10:54

cmf78 wrote:Weeeee, got em up to 42,000 today....I'm comin for ya Jergin :.wavee.:

btw, completely off the subject but this

I like you man... but you're crazy!

wouldn't happen to be an old school reference, would it??

Yes sir, it was an Old School reference.
Jergin01
Jergin01
Super Mod
Super Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by cmf78 February 19th 2010, 12:05

I love it....but I always liked, "I'm here for the gangbang"
cmf78
cmf78
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Jergin01 February 19th 2010, 12:07

lol, have you seen the Hangover? the same guy is in there for another funny one-liner
Jergin01
Jergin01
Super Mod
Super Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine February 19th 2010, 12:10

Great post I will get you those Black Male Photos. Don't worry.
Jasmine
Jasmine
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=name&amp

Back to top Go down

Post by cmf78 February 19th 2010, 12:31

Thanks Jasmine, I appreciate it....let me know if you need anything, not that I have alot..but, if I've got it..

Jergin, love The Hangover
cmf78
cmf78
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down