Mafia Wars Pimps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Clan Items - Valentine's Day Massacre Collection

+4
cmf78
Ice Pick
Alwaro
Jasmine
8 posters

Go down

Free Clan Items - Valentine's Day Massacre Collection Empty Free Clan Items - Valentine's Day Massacre Collection

Post by Jasmine February 15th 2010, 14:02

Free Clan Items - Valentine's Day Massacre Collection Collection_header_2_1

Free Clan Items - Valentine's Day Massacre Collection Standard_75x75_collect_vday_hearttatoo_01Free Clan Items - Valentine's Day Massacre Collection Standard_75x75_collect_vday_shootthemoon_01Free Clan Items - Valentine's Day Massacre Collection Standard_75x75_collect_vday_stolenheart_01Free Clan Items - Valentine's Day Massacre Collection Standard_75x75_collect_vday_heartlocket_01Free Clan Items - Valentine's Day Massacre Collection Standard_75x75_collect_vday_boxofchocolates_01Free Clan Items - Valentine's Day Massacre Collection Standard_75x75_collect_vday_bearholdingheart_01Free Clan Items - Valentine's Day Massacre Collection Standard_75x75_collect_vday_valentine_01

This is considered as Clan Items
I am willing to give them for FREE to those people that are in the
{T.H.C} Clan and must have our Clan Tag on their Name in MW to receive
free Clan Items.
Jasmine
Jasmine
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Class : Maniac
Clan : {T.H.C}

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=name&amp

Back to top Go down

Free Clan Items - Valentine's Day Massacre Collection Empty Re: Free Clan Items - Valentine's Day Massacre Collection

Post by Alwaro February 15th 2010, 14:12

I am proud of You Free Clan Items - Valentine's Day Massacre Collection 930957
Alwaro
Alwaro
Dev-Team
Dev-Team

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&

Back to top Go down

Free Clan Items - Valentine's Day Massacre Collection Empty Re: Free Clan Items - Valentine's Day Massacre Collection

Post by Ice Pick February 15th 2010, 17:36

It's a great clam to be in, life is good Free Clan Items - Valentine's Day Massacre Collection 536130
Ice Pick
Ice Pick
Private
Private

Class : Fearless
Clan : T.H.C.

https://www.facebook.com/GNobleG

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine February 16th 2010, 08:40

It's a great clam to be in, life is good Free Clan Items - Valentine's Day Massacre Collection 731873
Jasmine
Jasmine
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Back to top Go down

Post by cmf78 February 16th 2010, 09:21

Hey Jasmine, let me know if I should just gift stuff to you or what....Also, how do lower level players get the clan loot? Talk to you, or someone else...? Just curious
cmf78
cmf78
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Clan : THC,LCF, Irish Mafia,MWR, MM

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine February 16th 2010, 11:57

They can talk to any of the Clan members, as long as they are in our Clan - any member can help each other. But they can always come to me for anything they want, because I have other members donating items to the clan.
Jasmine
Jasmine
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Back to top Go down

Post by cmf78 February 16th 2010, 12:00

so I should donate to you? Also, I've got valentine collection items, but I can't give em to you unless you wish list em....
cmf78
cmf78
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by cmf78 February 16th 2010, 12:01

I'll send you a buncha my lower level collection items too, I don't care that much about vaultin em again...
cmf78
cmf78
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Free Clan Items - Valentine's Day Massacre Collection Empty My signature

Post by {T.H.C} Joe Gotti March 5th 2010, 18:47

Free Clan Items - Valentine's Day Massacre Collection 17464
{T.H.C} Joe Gotti
{T.H.C} Joe Gotti
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Free Clan Items - Valentine's Day Massacre Collection Empty This is

Post by {T.H.C} Joe Gotti March 5th 2010, 18:50

Free Clan Items - Valentine's Day Massacre Collection 17464
{T.H.C} Joe Gotti
{T.H.C} Joe Gotti
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by murder March 6th 2010, 03:08

Nobody likes a beggar that cant read and runs their mouth :.facepalm.:

:.dnfnoob.:
murder
murder
Corporal
Corporal

Clan : {T.H.C.}

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=791183059

Back to top Go down

Post by cmf78 March 6th 2010, 05:07

Yeah man, don't be dick. Maybe you should contribute something before you start askin for stuff. i'm pretty sure most of the members here joined, posted, contributed, helped, donated, whatever.....thats kinda how a clan works. You advise, protect, and donate first, to prove to everybody else that they aren't just gifting some peckerhead tryin to get free stuff. I've contributed a helluva lot more than you, both post wise and item wise and I still don't take that tone when askin for stuff. If I was Jasmine I wouldn't give you any either. Did you ever think that maybe she has been busy and not seen your post yet. maybe she got in a car wreck, who knows. By the way, if you expect clan members to protect your ass when stronger players start killin you, you might want to try to get along better....JUst advice, but obviously, you didn't win any points with Murder, and I'm sure Jasmine isn't going to like someone she just let in bitchin at her...
cmf78
cmf78
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by deaddove March 7th 2010, 16:38

I need help with the Chinese New Year's collection. I need to advance 10 more levels in order to get enough Godfather points, or whatever it's called, to change my name.

Is there anyone who wants to help me with that?

I'll gift you a mystery box if you gift me one back. =]
deaddove
deaddove
Private
Private

Class : Mogul

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1037087662

Back to top Go down

Post by whitelover.poepoe April 26th 2010, 04:32

Can i get it?
Thanks Jasmine!!!

Jasimine IRule mafia wars!!!
whitelover.poepoe
whitelover.poepoe
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Fearless Posts : 154

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000849106550&ref=p

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down